I have a life-long passion for art and enjoy making my own original works.
Currently I focus on etchings and screenprints and have been an associate member of the Oxford Printmakers’ Co-operative (OPC) since 2009.
I also sell greeting cards of my prints, made by Bernwood Press here in Oxford. Please use my contact form if you would like to buy some – they cost the same or less as cards you can get in the shops! Alternatively, if you’re in Oxford, do pop into our OPC workshop just off Cowley Road where we stock a wide range of artists’ cards made by our members.
So far, exhibitions I have taken part in include:
- Christmas Exhibition at New Brewery Arts, Circencester, in November / December 2016
- Experimental Design exhibition of prints resulting from a collaboration initiated by the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, Oxford, at Fusion Arts, November 2016, and the John Radcliffe Hospital, January / February 2017
- Print Perfect exhibition by members of the OPC at Chipping Norton Theatre, September / October 2016
- Oxford Printmakers’ Spring Exhibition at St John the Evangelist, Oxford, in April 2016
- Spaces and Places with Biddy Hudson and Jenny Lines, OPC, at Harbourlights Picture House in Southampton in July / August 2015
- Impressions exhibition at Radley College with the Oxford Printmakers’ Co-operative in March 2015
- Moveable Feast exhibition of the Oxford Printmakers’ recipe book The Printmakers’ Platters in March 2015
- Oxfordshire Artweeks exhibition with Oxford Printmakers’ Co-operative in May 2014
- joint exhibition at Oxfork, Magdalen Road (Oxford) with Susan Wheeler, OPC, in March 2013
- Oxford Printmakers’ Co-operative exhibition at Wolvercote, during Oxfordshire Artweeks 2009.
- drawn since childhood and taken drawing lessons in Oxford some years ago now, with Anne Gingell
- made and exhibited silver jewellery, including at Cowley Road Studios during Oxfordshire Artweeks 2006.